Off with the buggy for a walk or jog?
Coverover means no more annoying stopping to retrieve lost blankets, or unnecessary laundry. You’ll see how pleasant and stress-free a stroll with a buggy really can be. Thanks to Coverover you’ll have security in knowing that your little one is protected against wind and cold, no matter how wriggly they are. Little feet may be kicked, little arms can be waved, but Coverover will stay in place and cover from neck to foot.
Coverover - perfect for your child.
A blanket quick and easy to cover or uncover your child with. Its clever design means you can regulate air flow at the front and sides. If it starts warming up, just lift the top cover up, and roll or tuck it behind the back of the buggy - no need to wake sleeping children, so very handy when shopping or on public transport. Sometimes we need to wrap our children up in a sleeping bag, sometimes we just want to cover their legs. Sometimes we just want a warm blanket to line the buggy. With Coverover you’ll have a cover for every weather and every season.
Unique poncho-shape ensures that:
- the blanket won’t fall under wheel
- the blanket won’t restrict your child’s movement but will protect from shoulders to feet
- the zips can be fastened and rolled up from the bottom
- arms can stay out whilst keeping the chest area covered
- dirty boots can stay out
- the front can be opened to fully or partly uncover the front of your child
- your child can be completely uncovered and with the front rolled behind the back of the buggy seat
How does Coverover attach to the buggy?
The method is the same for all models - here it is shown using our Coverover Active model. With our Simple model, the buggy straps should be passed through the single openings to keep the blanket attached to the buggy seat.
2. Throw the top cover behind the back rest and roll inside the canopy.
3. Pass the buggy straps through the openings.
4. Fold the foot pocket back under the seat.
5. Fasten the elastic straps (found on the back of the cover) together and hook over the back of the seat, leaving the head cushion free. Alternatively, join the flap with the elastic straps and hook at the corners, as shown in the diagram. (this is an optional stage, however it stops the cover from sliding down if your child gets out of the buggy on their own)
6. Fasten your child into the buggy. Even without being covered, their back will be cosy and protected from the cold.
7. Whenever necessary, pull the top side of the cover from behind the seat over your child’s head.
8. Zip up the sides, either completely, or leaving arms holes.
9. A sleeping bag can also be made by folding the foot pocket up.
A short instruction (photo) see here.
What’s the difference between our Coverover models?
Coverover Active Comfort
- universal version
- water-resistant, with a foot pocket and hood big enough to cover a bike helmet
- rolls out completely flat
- velcro openings for buggy straps
- packs into a small, handy drawstring bag
- made from innovative thermoactive material - softshell (for our boy/girl versions) and ultra-modern layered cotton (our eco version)
We’ve perfected every last detail, because quality counts.
Coverover has been perfected to the highest level. We ensure that our materials are of the highest quality while remaining affordable. All our materials and detailing are selected with safety and environmental friendliness in mind.
- fleece - comes from renowned Polish producers
- softshell - sourced from Spain
- water-resistant cotton (eco model) - sourced from Portugal
- reflective strips - sourced from the Czech Republic
- elastic straps, zips and press-studs - specially ordered from Polish producers
- nylon - produced in China, imported using a renowned supplier